2018-06-22  

Покана за детска дискотека и...

ПОКАНА 2018-06-22 ...

2018-06-21  

Конкурс за пирдопски тутманик ...

ОБЩИНА ПИРДОП ОРГАНИЗИРА  КОНКУРС ЗА НАЙ-ВКУСЕН ПИРДОПСКИ ТУТМАНИК  Конкурсът ще се проведе в м. „Еленско"...

2018-06-18  

Вандалска проява в градската градина...

Вандалска проява в градската градина Уважаеми съграждани, Днес бе установен опит за умишлено унищожаване на две...

2018-06-22  

Редовно заседание на ОбС-Пирдоп ...

ПОКАНА На основание чл.25, т.1 от ЗМСМА свиквам ОбС-Пирдоп на редовно заседание, което ще се...

2018-06-15  

Община Пирдоп организира втори турнир...

Община Пирдоп организира второ издание на турнир по мини футбол Архив 2017 г.: Капитанът на шампионите...

2018-06-15  

Съобщение: Световно първенство по футбол...

СЪОБЩЕНИЕ Уважаеми съграждани, Уведомяваме Ви, че поради лошите метеорологични условия СВЕТОВНОТО ПЪРВЕНСТВО ПО ФУТБОЛ ‘2018...

 
 
 

Lukanov's House Museum (19, Slavtsi Str.) is a local architectural sight. It is municipality property.

The house was built in 1870 - 1872 for the family of the prominent local teacher, writer and trader Luka h.Pavlov (11.06.1828 - 17.05.1884). He made the first lithograph portrait of Cyril and Methodius in 1858; he was one of the founders of the cultural club in Pirdop; after the Liberation he was elected member in the First Grand National Assembly in 1879 in Veliko Turnovo; a member of the First and Second National Assembly.

The house has not only architectural but also historical significance as shortly after the Liberation of the town from the Ottoman rule the first local government was situated in it.

The house was given back to the owners in 1920s and in 1965 it was expropriated for a museum. The heirs of the owner lived in it until 1970 when a restoration began. The draught was made by architect Violeta Vankovska in November 1969. The house is 145 sq. m. and the yard is 1450 sq. m.

There has been a museum exhibition in it since 1 June, 1984. The author of the exhibition is Dr. Georgi Nenchovski. The exhibition reveals the history of the town from the Antiquity to 1970s.